OSHA Fall Protection Training
Falls are among the most common causes of work-related injuries and are the leading cause of death in construction work. 36% of all fatalities in construction work were from falls, and Fall Protection in construction has been the most frequently cited standard by Federal OSHA in recent years.
Paragon Safety Group offers Fall Protection Training courses to provide construction workers with the information needed to identify and prevent fall hazards, and to comply with OSHA standards. This course is available in both English and Spanish.
How to schedule a class
Give us a call or send an email to email@example.com or join one of our open enrollment classes:
- December 15, 2023 at 12:30pm at the Paragon Safety Group office in Raleigh, NC. Register Here
- February 9, 2024 at 12:30pm at the Paragon Safety Group office in Raleigh, NC.
- April 12, 2024 at 12:30pm at the Paragon Safety Group office in Raleigh, NC.
- June 14, 2024 at 12:30pm at the Paragon Safety Group office in Raleigh, NC.
- August 9, 2024 at 12:30pm at the Paragon Safety Group office in Raleigh, NC.
- October 11, 2024 at 12:30pm at the Paragon Safety Group office in Raleigh, NC.
- December 13, 2024 at 12:30pm at the Paragon Safety Group office in Raleigh, NC.
Who Should Take a Fall Protection Training Course?
This fall protection training is designed for all construction workers who might be exposed to fall hazards. OSHA requires that employers provide a Fall Protection training program that teaches workers to recognize the hazards of falling as well as the procedures to follow in order to minimize these hazards.
What Topics are Covered in a Fall Protection Class?
The experts at Paragon Safety Group cover many areas of fall protection in each training class. Each class is designed to be extremely comprehensive, ensuring your employees are as prepared as possible to prevent falls before they happen. The following are typical topics covered in one of our fall protection training courses:
- Hazards overview
- OSHA requirements
- Fall hazards overview
- Unprotected sides, wall openings, and floor holes
- Safety net systems
- Personal Fall Arrest Systems (PFAS)
- Improper scaffold construction
- Unguarded protruding steel rebar
- Misuse of portable ladders
- Ladder safety
- Falling object protection
- Leading edges
- Holes and covers
- Overhand bricklaying and related work
- Roofing activities
- Precast concrete members
- Positioning device systems
- Warning line systems
- Controlled access zones
- Safety monitoring systems
- Other fall protection practices
Each participant who successfully completes the fall protection training course will receive a certificate of completion.
Prevent Falls and Save Lives with Paragon Safety Group
For more information about Paragon’s Fall Protection Training course, contact us today!
Paragon Safety Group also offers OSHA 10-Hour and OSHA 30-Hour training, as well as construction safety training on a variety of additional topics. See our course calendar for a complete schedule of upcoming course offerings.