Continuing Education for General Contractors
Fulfilling requirements of the NC Licensing Board for General Contractors
New for 2020, every individual in North Carolina with a General Contractors’ license must receive 8 hours of continuing education every year, including the Board’s 2-hour Mandatory Course.
Paragon Safety Group is a board-approved provider and teaches a full day of CE classes:
- Fall Protection Safety Training (4 hours), 8 am – 12 pm
- Silica Safety Training (2 hours), 1 pm – 3 pm
- Board’s Mandatory Course (2 hours), 3 pm – 5 pm=
Upcoming Class Schedule
Classes Taught via Teleconference
- Tuesday, November 17th. To register, click here.
- Friday, November 20th. To register, click here.
- Monday, November 30th. To register, click here.
Classes Taught In-Person
Who should take this course?
The course is designed to provide the required 8 hours of continuing education to all people with a North Carolina General Contractor’s License. Whether you are a homebuilder or involved in commercial construction, these classes fulfill the requirements of the Licensing Board and provide useful information to stay safe on the job!
Learn Safety with Paragon Safety Group
Paragon Safety Group offers safety training in both English and Spanish. For more information about our class offerings, contact us today! See our course calendar for a complete schedule of upcoming course offerings.