Paragon Safety Group is pleased to provide yet another OSHA safety training course as a part of our unwavering commitment to jobsite safety. This course covers the basics of recordkeeping under the OSHA guidelines and how to properly document, store and locate records of all kinds.
Offered in a classroom setting at your location or ours, this training program isn’t just elite – it’s also convenient. Our OSHA-authorized trainers strive to create the most conducive learning environment to help participants retain and utilize their training and ensure effectiveness on the job.
Specific topics include, but are not limited to:
- Purpose and scope of OSHA recordkeeping
- OSHA’s recording criteria
- OSHA Injury and Illness recordkeeping forms
- Posting of safety and recordkeeping forms
- Reporting of fatalities and multiple hospitalizations
- The five steps to determine a recordable injury
- Company travel
- OSHA requirements vs. workman’s comp.
- 300 logs
- New OSHA reporting requirements
- Identify OSHA recording and reporting requirements
- Complete OSHA’s Injury and Illness recordkeeping forms 300, 300A and 301
Be safer with Paragon Safety Group
Take OSHA compliance seriously by training with Paragon Safety Group, and become a more efficient, organized company. Also check out our course calendar for a full range of other safety courses designed to help your business. Contact us here to get started!