829 Purser Dr
Raleigh, NC 27603
Controlling traffic through work zones is one of the most important and dangerous operations in road construction and maintenance. Paragon Safety Group’s Flagger Training is provided in response to the requirements set by NCDOT for personnel involved in traffic control practices along NCDOT right-of-ways.
Paragon teaches a curriculum developed by the National Safety Council that is approved by the NCDOT.
Participants who successfully complete the course will:
• Identify the responsibilities of a flagger
• Describe the proper ways to place signs
• Describe the proper position for flagging
• Define the flagging procedures for stop, slow, and proceed
• Identify the correct procedures for various flagging situations
• Describe the proper conduct in flagging
Do’s and Don’ts of Flagging
Flagger Personal Items
How to Use Flagger Paddles
Proper Flagger Position
Center Cone Movement
Using the Flag – in Emergencies
A certificate of completion by Paragon Safety Group, Inc. is issued to participants who successfully complete
To register online, click here.