Would you like to join our team? Paragon Safety Group is always looking for qualified individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Submit your resume today!
Paragon Safety Group, Inc. is looking for dedicated safety professionals to collaborate with our client companies in establishing and maintaining injury-free worksites. We are looking for candidates who approach their job as a consultant and coach rather than a compliance officer, and strive to make safety a behavior and culture, rather than a policy requirement.
This position is a full-time, contract position (W-2), providing onsite safety supervision for construction projects ranging from 2-24 months in duration. The safety professionals we hire will be able to:
- Pass a background and drug screening
- Identify and correct unsafe working conditions, immediately if necessary
- Conduct worksite audits to ensure safe work practices
- Prepare comprehensive audit reports
- Investigate accidents and near-misses
- Ensure that all safety documentation is accurate, complete, timely and compliant
- Plan, facilitate, and participate in project safety meetings and training
- Develop and implement site safety programs, including training, orientations, site-specific safety plans, and job hazard analysis (JHAs)
- Work collaboratively as an integral part of the Paragon Team
The safety professionals we hire will also have:
- At least 3 years of safety management experience
- Current OSHA 30 certification
- Current OSHA 500 certification
- Current First Aid / CPR / AED instructor certification
- A four-year degree in Safety and Health is a plus.